At the Saudi German Hospital, our world-class team of cardiologists diagnoses and treats a full range of heart diseases in adults, in line with patients’ requirements.
Our professionally trained medical team uses advanced methods to examine, investigate and treat cardiovascular disorders.
Diagnosis and treatment of chronic heart diseases.
● High blood pressure.
● Chronic coronary artery disease.
● Heart failure and chronic cardiomyopathy.
● Chronic heart valve diseases.
● Chronic arrhythmias.
With high-tech technologies and devices, including:
● Transesophageal Echocardiogram.
● Electrocardiogram (ECG), Rest ECG and stress ECG.
● Holter and Tonoport ambulatory electrocardiography devices (24 hours monitoring).
● Multi-slice CT coronary angiogram.
(2) Doctors in Cardiac CenterView All (2) Doctors
Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim Elraghy
Interventional cardiology ConsultantDepartment:
Dr. Abdullah Saeed Assiri
Interventional Cardiology ConsultantDepartment: