Our medical team, which specializes in the ear, nose, and throat (ENT) in the Saudi German Hospital is well versed in the unique requirements and the diversity of our patients.
Also, Our team includes a great selection of Audiologists who are focused on improving the quality of the patients' lives.
The ENT Department is dedicated to exceeding expectations. We provide cutting-edge treatment of the disorders below:
- Ear conditions
- Perforated ear drum
- Vertigo and other forms of vestibular abnormalities
- Nose & sinus conditions
- Nose bleeds
- Acute or chronic sinusitis
- Throat conditions
- Tumors of the throat and larynx
- Snoring/ sleep apnea
At Saudi German Hospitals, our market-leading procedures include:
- Hearing tests
- Otoacoustic emission measurements
- Reconstruction surgery for adults and children
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Tumor detection in the head and neck
- Cochlear implantation
- Urgent care
The auditory brainstem response (ABR) test.
- Electronystagmography (ENG) or videonystagmography (VNG).
- Ear Irrigation.
- Hearing tests for adults and young people.
- Department of Audiology Adults and Newborns
(1) Doctors in E.N.T. ClinicView All (1) Doctors
Dr. Ahmed Hamdy Elshafai
Senior ENT RegistrarDepartment: