The Department of Psychology at the Saudi German Hospital provides psychiatric care for children and adults of various nationalities.
The key to our success in this delicate field is the dedication of our team to providing a full range of treatment options and creating a customized treatment plan for each patient.
Through treatment sessions, our team of psychiatrists is highly skilled to help patients to face their challenges
Our team of mental health experts treat a range of patients:
- Experiencing psychiatric symptoms for the first time
- Long-time sufferers
- Referred to by other hospital departments
Mental illnesses that adults face:
- Depression, Anxiety disorders, Schizophrenia, Psychosis, Personality disorders, Bipolar, Obsessive-compulsive disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Panic attack, and Psychosomatic disorders.
Mental illnesses that the elderly face :
- Includes the treatment and follow-up with Alzheimer's patients, Depression, and Anxiety.
Behavioural therapy for patients of various ages :
- Includes behavioural therapy, and cognitive behaviour for various psychological conditions.
- Psychological assessment includes IQ tests, Hyperactivity, Attention deficit, Autism, Personality Disorder Screening tests, Depression, and Anxiety
Mental health symptoms can often be treated with a combination of:
At Saudi German Hospital we pride ourselves on the following:
- Offering treatment to everyone
- Early intervention
Furthermore, our commitment to your mental and subsequent physical health, is evidenced by our membership of the highly regarded Mayo Clinic Care Network. This also allows our psychiatrists to gain cutting-edge insights from around the world, as well as to keep abreast of the latest proven cognitive, psychometric tests and allopathic treatment strategies.
(2) Doctors in Psychiatry ClinicView All (2) Doctors
Dr. Ahmed Salah Essa
Dr. Ramadan Kotb Ibrahim
Consultant & Head of the DepartmentDepartment: