The skilled rheumatology specialists at Saudi General Hospital strive to promote great quality of life through providing care.
And by focusing on both short and long-term management of pain and disabilities, we can alleviate your suffering efficiently and with minimal distress.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Chronic joint inflammation
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Chronic osteoarthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Reactive arthritis
- Behcet's syndrome
- Mixed connective tissue disease
- Antiphospholipid syndrome and associated blood clots and recurrent miscarriages.
- Sjögren's syndrome
- Rheumatic Diseases in Pregnancy
- Joint injection
(3) Doctors in Rheumatology ClinicView All (3) Doctors
Dr. Matoga Baamaar
Prof. Elham Barakat
Consultant & Head of Rheumatology Department