General Surgery Unit
- Al Jamia'ah district, Jeddah
- Abha Clinics
- Beverly Clinics
The general surgeons at Saudi German Hospital are passionate about providing effective, long-term solutions to a wide variety of physiological ailments and emergencies. Our extensively trained, certified surgeons use state-of-the-art equipment to achieve your desired results. Supported by meticulous laboratory testing and diligent consultation, we successfully identify the root causes of ailments and present you with detailed surgical and long-term care plans, as necessary.
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy.
- Laparoscopic repair of inguinal & umbilical hernia.
- Laparoscopic repair of Incisional Hernia.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Laparoscopic repair of Diaphragmatic hernia.
- Laparoscopic surgery for colorectal cancers.
- Laparoscopic resection of liver tumors.
Treatment of hemorrhoids via:
- Laser surgery
- Transanal Hemorrhoidal Dearterialization (THD)
- Thyroidectomy and neck tumors removal
- Lumpectomy / Excisional breast biopsy
- Treatment of Pilonidal cyst surgically or via Laser surgery
- Treatment of Anal Fistula surgically or via Laser surgery.
(3) Doctors in General Surgery UnitView All (3) Doctors
Dr. Youssef El Bog
Dr. Mahmoud Abu Al-Makarem
Dr. Mohammed Wahid Abdel Hamid
General Surgery Consultant